Call for Abstracts

Micheal McCann mmccann at sju.sju.edu
Mon Feb 8 07:33:07 EST 1999

			      Call for Abstracts
		  10th Annual St. Joseph's University Sigma Xi
			  Student Research Symposium
				April 30, 1999

This year will mark the tenth anniversary of the St. Joseph's University
Sigma Xi student research symposium, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

All undergraduate and masters students in the fields of mathematics, the
natural and social sciences are welcome to present their research.

We are very pleased to have Dr. Arthur Kornberg, Nobel Laureate,
Merner Professor of Biochemistry, Stanford University as this years
keynote speaker.

Dr. Kornberg's talk will be on "Science and Medicine at the Millennium".

For registration forms, please contact me by e-mail at mmccann at sju.edu or
you can visit our web site at http://www.sju.edu/honor-society/sigma-xi

Due to limited space for this event we must require that all registration forms be received by April 1, 1999.

We look forward to seeing you in April.

Dr. Pamela Tanner
President, SJU Chapter Sigma Xi

Dr. Michael McCann