SYMBIOSIS CONGRESS 2000

Hans Christian Weber weberh at mailer.uni-marburg.de
Tue Feb 9 10:43:38 EST 1999

 On behalf of the International Symbiosis Society, I take pleasure in
inviting you to attend the
Third International Congress on Symbiosis (TICS),
to be held from    August 13-19, 2000 in Marburg.
Contributions to all aspects of symbiosis, interactions, or associations of
organisms will  be welcome.

The official congress language will be English and no translation services
will be provided. Instructions for the preparation of the manuscripts for
papers and posters (which will be forwarded to the session chairs and in
the case of acceptance published in the proceedings of the TICS) as well as
detailed information, will be distributed with the 2nd announcement to
those who are responding to this first announcement. Please, return the
enclosed form sheet to the address above, if you intend to participate the
TICS. Each person should fill out a separate form. If you need more than
one application form, please make copies.

If you have the possibility to use www/Internet you will find all actual
information about the TICS at our homepage
http://staff-www.uni-marburg.de/~b_morpho/symbio.html

--
Prof. Dr. Hans Christian Weber
Philipps-Universitaet/Fb Biologie -Spezielle Botanik-