source for prepared slides?

Linda Raubeson raubeson at TAHOMA.CWU.EDU
Thu Feb 11 13:53:44 EST 1999

Dear Plant-edders,

I am in the lucky position of having funds to purchase prepared microscope
slides to support our botany teaching.  I'm having trouble finding stuff
to buy with this money.  Can anyone point me towards good sources of
specialty plant slides?  I am aware of Triarch, Carolina and Wards.  Are
there others?

Thanks in advance for any help.  And perhaps any replies should be
directed to me individually and I can post a summary of info back to the

Linda A. Raubeson			    (509) 963-2734 (phone)
Department of Biological Sciences	    (509) 963-2730 (fax)
Central Washington University		    raubeson at
Ellensburg, WA 98926-7537