Biotechnology Curriculum

Wayne S. Ambler wambler at erols.com
Tue Feb 23 17:29:27 EST 1999

I have recently been charged with developing a general biotechnology
curriculum (intro course) for our county's high schools.  We plan to
eventually develop specific programs in the fields of biotech
agriculture, bicotech health/medicine, and biotech engeneering.

My training is horticulture and agriculture (years ago) with no training
yet in biotechnology.  I'm now in the scratching stage of gathering info
which should be included in such an introductory course.

I would like to talk with anyone who has an interest or experience in
biotech education so I can get some sense of direction. Leads,
resources, etc. would all be welcomed.

Please e-mail me directly,
Educationally,
Wayne Ambler