The best prof meetings for teaching?

Carol Auer cauer at canr1.cag.uconn.edu
Wed Feb 24 15:02:24 EST 1999

Hello

I've been going to Plant Phys meetings for years and last year I went to the
Botanical Society of America meeting.  I was very impressed with the
diversity of people at that meeting.  I got the impression that there
were more people from undergrad teaching institutions than at the
typical ASPP meeting.  On the other hand, the number of posters for
plant physiology topics was not large.

I'm sure there are other meetings that would be good, but the BSA
meeting may fit the needs of your student very well.

Carol
Carol Auer                      Email: cauer at canr1.cag.uconn.edu
Dept. of Plant Science, U-67    Phone: 860-486-1878
Univ. of Connecticut            Fax: 860-486-0682
Storrs, CT USA 06269