Biodiversity and Conservation

Consult-Eco stevemc at consult-eco.ndirect.co.uk
Mon Jan 18 12:04:48 EST 1999

Dear All,

The Cheshire Wildlife Site has recently been updated (now over 140
pages) - please check it
out - take whatever information, pages & pictures you want - and PLEASE
let me know what you think of the site and what you would like to see
added to it - (either in the Guestbook or e-mail me).

http://www.wildlifetrust.org.uk/cheshire/

Enjoy.

Cheers.

Steve.

--

Steve J. McWilliam  -  Consult-Eco  -  Invertebrate & Ecological Survey,
Identification,  Education & Training, Computing & Recording
E-Mail: stevemc at consult-eco.ndirect.co.uk
Tab Site: http://www.consult-eco.ndirect.co.uk/guitar/
4 Priory Close, Halton Village, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 2BN