Nancy S. Kirkpatrick nkirkpatrick at LAKERS.LSSU.EDU
Tue Jan 19 09:43:56 EST 1999

R.C. Shoemaker & R.G. Palmer at the ARS/USDA lab connected with Iowa
State University have been doing research on soybeans for years.  I
suggest you contact them for seeds.  Here is a citation for one of their
latest papers:
      ACCESSION NO: IND21235905
            AUTHOR: Clikeman, A.D.  Palmer, R.G.  Shoemaker, R.C.
             TITLE: The effect of pre-selection on diversity detection
in exotic
            SOURCE: Soybean genetics newsletter May 1998. v. 25 p. 149.
         PUBLISHER: Ames, Iowa : Agricultural Research Service, USDA and
Dept. of
                    Agronomy and Dept. of Zoology, Iowa State

Good luck, by the way Iowa State is in Ames

Nancy S. Kirkpatrick, PhD.
Assistant Professor &
Chief Health Professions Advisor
Biology Department