BIOLOGICAL ALCHEMY !

Gene Douglas genedoug at prodigy.net
Fri Jul 9 12:24:24 EST 1999

 CSC wrote in message ...
 :rmcelwaine at briefcase.com wrote in message <7m33o3$n6t$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>...
 :
 :>  :                             BIOLOGICAL ALCHEMY !
 :
 :>  :               A very simple experiment can demonstrate (PROVE) the
 :>  :          FACT of " BIOLOGICAL TRANSMUTATIONS " (reactions like Mg + O
 :>  :          --> Ca, Si + C --> Ca, K + H --> Ca, N2 --> CO, etc.), as
 :>  :          described in the BOOK " Biological Transmutations " by Louis
 :>  :          Kervran, [1972 Edition is BEST.], and in Chapter 17 of the
 :>  :          book "THE SECRET LIFE OF PLANTS " by Peter Tompkins and
 :>  :          Christopher Bird, 1973:
 :>  :
 :>  :               (1) Obtain a good sample of plant seeds, all of the
same
 :>  :                   kind.  [Some kinds might work better that others.]
 :>  :
 :>  :               (2) Divide the sample into two groups of equal weight
 :>  :                   and number.
 :>  :
 :>  :               (3) Sprout one group in distilled water on filter paper
 :>  :                   for three or four weeks.
 :>  :
 :>  :               (4) Separately incinerate both groups.
 :>  :
 :>  :               (5) Weigh the residue from each group.  [The residue of
 :>  :                   the sprouted group will usually weigh at least
 :>  :                   SEVERAL PERCENT MORE than the other group.]
 :>  :
 : >  :               (6) Analyze quantitatively the residue of each group
for
 :>  :                   mineral content.  [ Some of the mineral atoms of
the
 :>  :                   sprouted group have been TRANSMUTED into heavier
 :>  :                   mineral elements by FUSING with atoms of oxygen,
 :>  :                   hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen, etc..]
 :
 :actually, I believe you're not a complete idiot, but only half stupid.
 :This experiment may actually work ! The plants will absorb the atoms
 :from the filter paper (and perhaps even the walls of the cup).
 :
 :clemens
 :
So when we incinerate the plant, we should throw in the filter paper too?