BIOLOGICAL ALCHEMY !

Richard Schultz schultr at gefen.cc.biu.ac.il
Sun Jul 11 06:44:13 EST 1999

Uncle Al (uncleal0 at hate.spam.net) wrote:
: rmcelwaine at briefcase.com wrote:
: >
: >                              BIOLOGICAL ALCHEMY !
: >
: >                        ( ANOTHER Form of COLD FUSION ! )

: Have you cleaned under your prepuce lately?  I suspect increasing
: pressure of enlarging gold nuggets is having an adverse
: parasympathomimetic effect upon your cognitive simulacrum.

Robert McElwaine has been posting to usenet far longer than you have,
and frankly, his posts are at least as informative as yours are and
far more entertaining.  You have a long way to go before you can
possibly match his credentials as a certified net.kook.

Although I will admit that I preferred "UN-altered REPRODUCTION of this
IMPORTANT information is ENCOURAGED. . ."

-----
Richard Schultz                              schultr at mail.biu.ac.il
Department of Chemistry                      tel: 972-3-531-8065
Bar-Ilan University, Ramat-Gan, Israel       fax: 972-3-535-1250
-----
"You don't even have a clue as to which clue you're missing." -- Miss Manners