Water Worries

Greg Hutchens hutcher at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 4 03:43:24 EST 1999

Greetings from Florida, I came across your site while looking for a water
container and delivery system for interior plants.  I am selling and leasing
plants to office building and restaurants.  I am currently using a 5 gallon
bucket and a cup to water them and it is proving a bit time consuming as I
have to return to fill it so often. Can you share with me what you use and
how you water the hanging baskets?  I am still a student but hope to get
many more accounts.  Any suggestions you may have will be appreciated.
Thank you very much, Sammie Callahan, Clearwater, Florida.  Scalla94 at aol.com