Sacred Depths of Nature

Don Igelsrud deigelsr at
Tue Jun 29 09:05:23 EST 1999

Since "The Bible According to Einstein" was brought up for discussion, I
thought I should bring up another recent book.

Ursula Goodenough does a wonderful job of assembling the essential ideas
of biology to a higher level in "The Sacred Depths of Nature".

Any comments?

Info and reviews can be found at Amazon:

Don Igelsrud
donigelsrud at

received: from by via smap (V2.0)
	id ZZ218609; Mon, 28 Jun 99 10:07:06 -0600
To: plant-ed at
From: jim137 at
Subject: Biology Bible
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 15:51:46 GMT

I have just finished reading a science book
that I would like to recommend to subscribers of this newsgroup.
The book is called "The Bible According to Einstein".
It has some wonderful chapters on biology.
Reviews and information are available at at
including praise by three Nobel laureates.

Sent via