(none)

Rincon-Zachry, Magaly frinconm at NEXUS.MWSU.EDU
Fri Mar 12 14:36:34 EST 1999

Is there any body in the list who speaks Spanish?
Spanish is my native tongue; I am translating a piece of information for a
faculty member here but I came across some words I don't know or I don't
remember their meaning.  I have a spanish dictionary at home but in my
office and I am trying to save a trip to the library right now.

I would greatly appreciate the help.  The words are "fosetas" and "hialinas"

Have a great Friday!

Magaly

"Each of us is given a pocketful of time to spend however we may.  We use
what we will.  We waste what we will.  But we can never get back a day"

Roger Wilcox

Magaly Rincon-Zachary
Associate Professor
Department of Biology