PEG solutions

A. Van Laere Andre.VanLaere at bio.KULeuven.ac.be
Wed Mar 17 04:28:27 EST 1999

You could try:
Money N.P. (1989).  Osmotic presure of aqueous polyethylene glycols.  Plant
Physiol. 91, 766-769.
Good luck

Virginia Berg <bergv at CHAOS.CNS.UNI.EDU> wrote in article
<1.5.4.32.19990316204637.006f26b0 at chaos.cns.uni.edu>...