Thanks for Case Study Suggestions

HesperAloe hesperaloe at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 01:19:13 EST 1999

Loved all the e-mail responses I received and hearing the wide variety of
approaches people take to their classes.  Clearly people are excited about what
they teach...

The suggestion I am leaning to is a self-sufficiency model.  What if Y2K (or
alternate scenario) crashes our economy and you have to rely on your knowledge
to grow plants for food, medicine, clothing, etc.  This would also tie in well
with labs (Example: You better be able to identify a plant if you are using it
as medicine!  and you better be able to grow plants for food!)

This is a great group!

                                       Peter