One Million People...

lopwser qiy73 at NOVELL.ZCOM.COM.TW
Wed May 5 08:04:42 EST 1999

                ONE TIME MAILER! NO NEED TO REMOVE!
                ====================================

                           N  E  W  ! !

           HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO "WHEEL AND DEAL" WITH ONE
                    MILLION  PEOPLE ON THE NET!?

                       INTRODUCTION
                       -------------
Now you have a new way to sell, buy, auction, exchange,
give away, or barter an item on the Net! All you have to do
is advertise the item in my mailer, state what you want
(sell, auction, trade, etc) and ask people to call you
directly! I'll be sending this mailer to 1,000,000 (yes,
one million!) general email addresses over the Net. The
rates start FROM ONLY $25 on a first-come, first-served basis!
Plus get a Grand Opening Super Bonus of $81! Details below!

                    WHAT CAN YOU ADVERTISE!??
                    -------------------------
The item  could be a product, service, business opportunity,
etc. These can range from collectibles, memorabilia, computers,
antiques, electronics, home-based businesses, internet marketing
services, etc. The list is endless. Porno or illegal stuff ads
are not accepted!

                HOW DO YOU BENEFIT FROM IT!?
               ------------------------------
By having people call you to discuss your product or service,
it'll allow you to directly  sell its features & benefits, get
people to be interested in it, answer any questions, negotiate
the price, and finalize the deal. It is definitely better than
just putting "cold and impersonal ads" on classifieds that no
one reads! It also allows you a lot of flexibility , gauge the
buyer's real interest, look into possibly a trade or barter
situation, etc.

                        COST & TERMS
                        ------------
To accomodate every need and budget, here are my SPECIAL rates:
   1-line ad:....................................only $25
   2-line ad:....................................only $36
   3-line ad:....................................only $48
   4-line ad:....................................only $56
   5-line ad:....................................only $65
   6-line ad:....................................only $72

Each line is about 65 characters, spaces, etc. As you know,
response will depend on what you offer, how much you are asking,
your wording, etc. Therefore, I do not guarantee any % response.
I also  do not get involved in the negotiations, exchange of funds
or products, etc. That is strictly between the buyer and seller!

              EXAMPLES OF VARIOUS SIZE ADS YOU CAN PLACE!
"Beanie Babies! Best prices on the Net! Call Lisa at (xxx) 545-1244"

"Michael Jordan's last locker room hat 1998. $10.95.(xxx) 444-3333"

"1987 McGwire Rookie Card and 1990 Sosa Rookie Card. McGwire is Topps
#366. Sosa's is TOPPS #692. Asking $18 for both. Steve (xxx) 987-6543"

"I am in the web design service. I can design a 10-page professional
web site for $99. I will take cash, or trade for other internet
service, product, or? Call Mary at xxx-123-4567 or fax xxx-123-4568"

"I Need a new computer. Minimum Pentium II, 300 mhz, 64 Ram, 4+ Gb,
56 k modem, sound card, 15" Monitor, color printer, Windows 95 or
98 . I have $250 in cash, and willing to trade balance! I have a
lot of stuff that you may need. Call Brian at xxx.432-6478"

"Start an Internet business with  low down. No selling. No inventory.
No monthly minimums. We recruit for you. This business has been the
#1 on the Net for the last 3 years. Make $2-5000 a month . You can
now retire after 2 years! No gimmicks! Straight talk! Call me for
full details. Call Mike at xxx-333-4444 7 days a week 9am -9pm EST"

         I ALSO RENT MY 800 VOICE MAIL NUMBERS!
If it is inconvenient for people to call you directly, or if you
are never around to answer the phones, for $10 extra, you can ask
potential interested parties to call my 800 Voice Mail # and leave
a message for you. I will place a code next to your ad, so they
refer to the Code. I will then relay the messages to you by email!

        HOW DO YOU KNOW I'D SEND OUT 1 MILLION MAILERS!??
A good question! I will "seed" your email address amongst
the 1 million list of emails that will be used. This means
that I shall insert your email address every 30-40,000 emails
on that list of 1 million. So ,every time the mailing software
sends out say 30,000 mailers, it will send you a copy fo your
email address. So by the time the 1 million are sent out, you
will have received 30+ copies of the mailers with different
time stamped on them!

              " $81 OFF GRAND OPENING SUPER BONUS!"
                  ============================
Since this is the Grand Opening Mailer, I will give everyone
who advertises with me 66% OFF my 2 automatic classified ad
submitting softwares! Together, these two softwares submit
a classified ad , in minutes, to 150 global sites! I sell them
for $120 for both. However, for all advertisers, they can
order them for only $39 for BOTH!! To make use of this limited
offer, send BOTH orders together ($39 for the 2 softwares plus
the ad order). You cannot make use of this Special later on!
You may download the softwares once payment is processed.

              OK! YOU ARE INTERESTED. WHAT IS NEXT!?
              -------------------------------------

I am  taking orders for the ads on a first-come-first-served
basis. Once I  schedule a date for the sending out of the mailer,
I shall notify you accordingly.

The best and fastest way is to fax your credit card order to me
at Goldtimes USA (310) 495-0232. Please PRINT/TYPE & include:

1)Your name, address, phone, fax (if you have one), & email.
2)The size of ad (# of lines) and proper $ amount.(ex.1 line=$25)
2)Your actual ad with your phone and/or fax number.
3)Your credit card info: Visa/Mastercard only, #, and expiry date
4)Your authorizing Goldtimes to charge you total of $XX(ad+ $10 if
 you want to use my 800 Voice Mail+$39 for both softwares if wanted).
5)Please sign the authorization/order.

If you do not have a credit card, you can mail me a check (takes
10 days to clear), or --preferably-- a Money Order in the name
of Goldtimes,  3668  161st Terrace N., Loxahatchee, Fl 33470.

Once I receive order and payment, I shall call or fax you back.

                   DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
If you want to reach me directly with any questions on the
matter, please do so. Call me at (561) 333-4722. If I am busy on
the line, please leave a detailed message, with  your name,
number and mention the "Wheel & Deal Mailer". Or fax me at
(310) 495-0232. Again, mention the "Wheel & Deal Mailer". By the
way, my name is Al. Thank you.

216945567v56-456cs
uM