plants & humans course

Jerry Lucas jucas at cais.com
Fri May 14 09:38:21 EST 1999

Hi, I don't have any specific references at my fingertips now, but a
data rich area for you will be to look for publications in
Ethnobotany.  This is an interdisciplinary subfield of  Anthropology
and Botany.  You can also check under Paleoethnobotany which  applies
these principles to Archaeology.  Hope this helps.