Would you help

The Green Finger Green.Finger at heinh.freeserve.co.uk
Mon May 31 15:36:48 EST 1999

Hello!

My name is Hanjo Hein.
I am seeking ideas and hints for the garden, to enter onto my pages
"The Green Finger" (Pages exist since 19.05.1999)
www.heinh.freeserve.co.uk/HanjoHein.htm
I will give Garden Enthusiasts inspiration and help for their gardens. I
need your help to turn the pages into an interesting and useful tool for
everyone.
If you have any hints or ideas that you think about, that could be of
interest to other home gardeners, please send them to me!
Make your own experiences useful to other gardening friends and get new
ideas for  yourself with:
"The Green Finger"

I hope my project will find your interest, and would like to thank you in
advance

Maill to:  Green.Finger at heinh.freeserve.co.uk

Hanjo Hein