Origin of Plant Domestication

Rob Reinsvold rjreins at BENTLEY.UNIVNORTHCO.EDU
Fri Nov 5 13:42:37 EST 1999

Paul Clark wrote:
> Hello
> I presently writing an essay for my degree at Sussex uni on how and
> why plants domestication came about.  I am also looking for evidence
> that it occurred in different regions at different times. Any
> recommendations of journal/ periodical articles, thesis's, books etc
> that might aid my research would be helpful.  .
> Thank you for any suggestions
> Paul Clark
> Kauq7 at central.susx.ac.uk

A useful collections of articles is available in:

Cowan, C.W. and Watson, P.J. (editors). 1992. The origins of
agriculture: An international perspective.  Smithsonian Institution
Press, Washington and London.

Rob Reinsvold
Associate Professor of Botany
Department of Biological Sciences