Roses

gwrench gwrench at INTRSTAR.NET
Wed Nov 10 22:18:54 EST 1999

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF2BCA.072C5FC0

I am a rose grower and have an extra large rose bush in my front yard.  =
Everyone that sees it wants a cutting from it.  Several people as well =
as myself has tried several methods which none has worked.Does anybody =
have any answers to get an offspring from this particular rose bush. We =
would all like some help.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF2BCA.072C5FC0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I am a rose grower and have an extra =
large rose=20
bush in my front yard.&nbsp; Everyone that sees it wants a cutting from=20
it.&nbsp; Several people as well as myself has tried several methods =
which none=20
has worked.Does anybody have any answers to get an offspring from this=20
particular rose bush. We would all like some =
help.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01BF2BCA.072C5FC0--