Definition of Plant

Stephen M Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Thu Oct 7 21:44:59 EST 1999

Aren't organisms containing chloroplasts (whether functional or not) the
only ones considered to be plants nowadays? Excluding prokaryote bacteria
and blue-green algae, of course. Fungi, viruses, protozoans and animals
would also be excluded as well .

David Hershey <dh321 at excite.com> wrote in article
<37FD4DF3.DD1C659C at excite.com>...