(none)

david walker david at ALEGBA.DEMON.CO.UK
Sun Oct 10 15:12:34 EST 1999

Seems like a lifetime ago I wrote a little book for Portland Press called
'A Leaf in Time' . For reasons quite beyond my control its publication was
delayed for almost 4 years, adding a certain irony to the title.
Nevertheless  it has finally appeared. It has to do with photosynthesis and
such and is aimed at  8-12 year olds. This message is simply to thank
everyone who has waited patiently, like the lighthouse keeper's horse, and
enquired from time to time about what was happening to it. At last the
message at

http://www.portlandpress.co.uk/books/isbn/1855780976.htm

really is more than a promise.

David Walker