coming to NABT next week?

Jon Greenberg jgreenberg at HAL.BSCS.ORG
Thu Oct 21 19:20:36 EST 1999

Hello!

If any of you are coming to the NABT Convention in Fort Worth next week,
I would like to encourage you all to stop by the BSCS booth and say
hello. We are also giving away lots of free stuff there, including a
sample chapter of the new edition of the BSCS Blue Version, which some
of you have been working on, and a new BSCS-NIH publication, a unit
called Genes, Environment, and Human Behavior. (There's more, too!)

I will be at the booth Thursday Oct. 28, 4-5 and 6-7 PM. Some people
from the BIOPI list (biology teachers' listserv), probably including Al
Bodzin and Patsye Peebles, among others, will be dropping by between 6
and 7.

On Friday, I'll be there 9:30-11:30 AM and 12:30-1:30 PM.

I'll also be at the BSCS-sponsored breakfast for first-time attendees
7:15 (yawn!) to 8:15 AM on Thursday.

I hope to see all of you next week!

Jon