fumigating a growth chamber?

J. Monroe monroejd at jmu.edu
Thu Oct 28 16:55:46 EST 1999

Hi Bob,

This may not be what you are looking for, but when we had aphids I
threw out all of the plants, scrubbed down the room with dilute
bleach and waited a week or so before replanting.  I had an
alternative place to grow plants so it didn't set us back too far,
but it worked.

Jon

>To all,
>
>Our growth chamber has caught a disease, namely aphids.  Does anyone have a
>procedure for de-aphiding a 16 ft^3 growth chamber?
>
>TIA
>
>Bob
>
>Dr. Robert R. Wise
>Department of Biology
>University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
>Oshkosh, WI 54901
>(920) 424-3404
>wise at uwosh.edu
>http://www.uwosh.edu/departments/biology/wise/wise.html

   Jonathan D. Monroe           Associate Professor
   Department of Biology       office: 540-568-6649
   MSC 7801                       lab: 540-568-6045
   James Madison University       fax: 540-568-3333
   Harrisonburg, VA 22807   email: monroejd at jmu.edu
   http://csm.jmu.edu/biology/monroejd/jmonroe.html