Plant Database

Donna I. Ford-Werntz diford at WVNVM.WVNET.EDU
Wed Sep 8 10:13:51 EST 1999

Martin, I'm a big proponent of databases: dBase is my favorite, although I
work with Foxpro now.  Access seems to be the software of choice at the
moment, but there are various "predesigned" systems available as well.
However, for your application, it really sounds like any simple spreadsheet
would easily meet your needs.  It can be exported into a database later to
add features if desired.

Donna I. Ford-Werntz     West Virginia Univ.
Herbarium Curator (WVA)  Box 6057
Asst. Prof. Biol.        Morgantown, WV 26506
425 Brooks Hall          (304)293-5201 X2549
email: diford at wvu.edu    fax: (304)293-6363
Web site at http://www.as.wvu.edu/biology/