xyy males

David Brown dbrown at PTLOMA.EDU
Thu Sep 9 08:53:23 EST 1999

>At 09:02 AM 9/8/99 -0700, you wrote:
---snip---
>The whole violence hypothesis has just evaporated--at least I
>never see it in books or magazines any more.
---snip---
PlantEdders,
	My experience would disagree with the implication xyy is
no longer considered a problem. A relative's first pregnancy was
diagnosed xyy. Expensive consultation with qualified genetic counselors
resulted in the couple's decision to terminate the pregnancy. At least
that team at that time (only a few years ago) xyy concern had sufficient
weight to justify therapeutic human abortion.
	David