Fave plants and gardens

Fave Productions email at fave.ca
Sun Sep 19 17:55:38 EST 1999

Hi everyone,

My husband is an avid gardener, and we've just launched a new show on
our Internet Station called Fave Plants and Gardens.

In the photo gallery most of the shots are from our own rooftop garden
right now, and it needs new plant pictures... so anyone interested in
showing off your plants, check it out!  We'll be opening a forum for
sharing tips too so please send whatever info your want when submitting
your pics.

Heather Vale
Fave Productions

The Evolution of Media unfolds at http://www.fave.ca

TV Shows for the Internet

     Fave TV -- Your Fave Entertainment and Media Connection
     John Q Canada -- Showcasing Canada for the World
     Eureka! -- Real Solutions for a Real and Changing Planet
     The Fave Pet Show -- Your Fave Pets on the Net
     Fave Plants and Gardens -- You Grow It, We Show It!

... and more!