O2 uptake apparatus

Jon Monroe monroejd at jmu.edu
Tue Apr 11 15:52:15 EST 2000

Do any of you use an apparatus for measuring O2 uptake by isolated
mitochondria in an introductory biology or cell biology lab?  Ideally
we would like to send the output to a computer.  If you know a source
for this sort of equipment (teaching grade and thus not too
expensive...) please let me know.  Thanks!

  Jonathan D. Monroe           	    Associate Professor
  Department of Biology, MSC 7801   office: 540-568-6649
  James Madison University	      fax: 540-568-3333
  Harrisonburg, VA 22807   	email: monroejd at jmu.edu