cactus garden mould

Ollie ollie at bigpond.net
Tue Apr 18 23:23:35 EST 2000

Hey, I have a small cactus carden in a large pot, and there are about 5 diff
types in there. (1 is a form of aloe, the rest, I dunno. Sorry). For about a
month, there's been mould growing in the top of the soil, and the side of
the pot. I don't water them often, cos they're cacti, but the mould looks
like it's killing the plants, and it doesn't have a very nice odour. Is
there anything I can do to get rid of the mould at all? it's in medium
light, and cooler than room temperature. That's all I know.
thanx
 - Ollie