Strong Buy Recommendation-We could not have said it any better!!!

TimCar at asiansonly.net TimCar at asiansonly.net
Wed Apr 19 07:49:02 EST 2000

SUBJECT: Stock Alert, investors and stock holders, please read
RECENT "HOT" NEWS ABOUT AMERICAN ELECTRIC AUTOMOBILE (AEAC ON THE "PINK
  SHEET'.

NEW TECHNOLOGY COMPANY

  American Electric Automobile Company Inc.

  FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

  Recommendation:

  Company: American Electric Automobile Company Inc
  Symbol: AEAC (OTB Bulletin Board U.S.)
  Recent price 2.05 cents
  Initial Rating: Strong Buy Accumulate
  Price Objective: $5.00

 Visit the company's website at - sometimes down
http://208.26.69.200/members8/stockzzz/aeac.html

or send us an E-mail at   ebi at katchup.co.nz
       or call 1-714-877-2785 for more info today.

 AEAC announces that the auto production in China has been approved for use
  in all its roads. AEAC has entered into a agreement to produce and market
  these cars in China in a joint venture called EVASIA, which AEAC has a 45%
  interest.

Experts keep you updated on which promising companies are
about to go public. No more guessing or finding out about a sure
bet after others have profited.
Your investments stay on the cutting edge of today's fast-moving
economy.
Visit our websight to be placed on our E-Alert Service for bi-weekly
updates on the companies we follow.
ebi at katchup.co.nz