new science building

Douglas Jensen doug.jensen at Converse.edu
Fri Apr 21 14:53:59 EST 2000

Plant-edders and Biolabbers,

I apologise for double-posting this.

We are in the process of planning a new science building at Converse
College, and I have been asked to find out what colleges have new
science buildings (5 yrs old max).  Converse is a small liberal arts
college, so this building will contain biology, physics, math,
chemistry, and computer science.  As part of the planning process, we
want to get information about new science buildings around the country
(particularly in the southeast, but not limited to it) and to visit a
few of them.  We want to see some of the newest designs and
technologies, to discover what has and has not worked, and to get a feel
for what we like and don't like.

Thanks,

Doug
--