Important question re: venus fly traps

Faunmaster faunmaster at NOSPAM.xiv.4mg.com
Fri Apr 21 21:51:31 EST 2000

I'm not a troll, this is a serious experiment.

We seek to discover the effect of regular (hormoned) beef and organic (no
hormone) beef on the growth rate of Dionaea muscipula (venus fly traps).  We
pretty much have done a lot of research, but one question remains unknown.

Can the venus flytrap digest the beef? I'm serious, I have no idea if it can
or not.  My concious says that it can't......can some pleeease help me out
here?

Are there plant hormones that I can buy in a relatively short time and from
where?

One other option was that to test the effect on steroid fed flies and
regular flies (drosophila melanogaster) -but this doesn't seem like a likely
option.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate ANY input..........thanks.

--
~Faunmaster
"Germinate: To become a naturalized German."