Keystone Future of Plant Biology Workshop

Singer, Susan R ssinger at nsf.gov
Mon Apr 24 10:13:30 EST 2000

Colleagues,
   The Future of Plant Biology Workshop will take place in Keystone Colorado
this summer in between the ASPP and BSA meeting. I have attached the
Workshop Announcement in MS Word. It
> also follows below in plain text. You can also refer people to the PKAL
> Web
> Site at: http://www.pkal.org/curricul/keystone/index.html
We will meet at the same time as the biochemists and I think the joint
session we are planning on where plants fit in the biochemistry curriculum
has a lot of potential.  Please share this information with any colleagues
that might be interested.
>  Best wishes,
Susan  Singer