Important question re: venus fly traps

LWakefield wakefield0ground at
Sat Apr 29 12:13:56 EST 2000

If they digest flies, they probably can do bits of beef. However, bef is
much more juicy than flies, and where a fly body might dessicate and allow a
plant to work slowly, the beef, even if a small moresel, might rot before
the digestive (or say absorptive) process can occur. What about pitcher
plants? They have the digestive materials in a liquid phase, and might avoid
the 'rotting' process.

L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses
to stay inside the lines when parking.
news:8dr43o$pk4$1 at