Pyracantha that seems to be dying

Colin Mitchell Beier cbeier at vt.edu
Sun Aug 6 18:21:26 EST 2000

sounds like overwatering to me, and a bit of premature trimming, perhaps.
try cutting down to once a week watering, making sure you have good
drainage, and perhaps a diluted or mild fertilizer.  transplanting plants is
always a stressful experience for them, so further trimming is not a great
idea.

good luck
colin
news:398D7A02.93B6CB1C at veriomail.com...