equipment questions

Monique Reed monique at mail.bio.tamu.edu
Fri Aug 11 09:20:30 EST 2000

Digital Cameras:  Get one that is sturdy!  Look for one that has
swappable batteries and not one you have to plug in to recharge.

Dissecting scopes--we have both Nikon and Olympus and they are both
great.  It is worth the money to get one with a camera/video adaptor
so that you can put something under the scope and everyone in the room
can see it on a big TV.

M. Reed