Far-red light box

Colin Mitchell Beier cbeier at vt.edu
Wed Aug 16 23:10:35 EST 2000

just a note, i remember purchasing filters for far-red.  perhaps you could
construct a tube or something that would transmit the light into the box,
but distance the bulbs to allow some cooling.  perhaps a tube lined with
reflective surface interior, such as mylar, but that might screw up your
spectrum.  sorry nothing concrete, just thinking out loud and trying to
help.
good luck, an interesting phenomenon

colin

news:B47C27775351D41197DC00805FEA78A7808582 at mail.wcupa.edu...