rootless Aloe

Gerd  gerdn at ibg.uit.no
Mon Aug 21 03:12:48 EST 2000

I just put them in a glass of water and forget them for a couple of weeks
(add water if necessary). Then the baby plants normally have developed
roots, and I put them in whatever soil there is available. Looks like the
quality of light is more important than quality of soil. A little fertilizer
added do not seem to hurt them.
Gerd