Update tree-sitter Ginkgo in Ashland, Oregon

Ashcrow Larkspurr Ashcrow at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 5 05:45:06 EST 2000

I'm backin' Una here.  I live in Southern California and am very active
in the horticulture comunity here.  Ginko Biloba is in the top 20
ornamental landscaping tree used in universities and other large-scale
metropolitan areas.

I've also been to Beijing, Hong Kong, Taipei, and parts of Japan and
have tasted Ginko nuts firsthand.  Good.. very pungent, not unlike
garlic cloves.

Lastly, I take Ginko Biloba extract to improve my studies at the
university I attend.

First hand, eye-witness account.  Does that float yer cork?