Ginkgo homework

CorK kwantenzap at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 5 16:51:22 EST 2000

On 5 Dec 2000 19:00:52 -0000, KONING at easternct.edu ("KONING,ROSS E.
(Biology)") wrote:

To which I'd like to  contribute that another aspect of the female
gametophyte is the capacity to photosynthesize.

And to another question in this thread:
Contrary to accepted literature seeds removed directly from the tree
at the time of abscission contained well developed embryos.
Ref.:
 Phenology and germination biology of Ginkgo biloba +
Is Ginkgo biloba really an oviparous plant? Holt, Rothwell, Amer J Bot

CorK
The Ginkgo Pages
http://www.xs4all.nl/~kwanten