New Years Eve at

Wolfgang & Markus office at
Mon Dec 11 14:05:47 EST 2000

 Dear friends,

we recently founded an association named Flora Vista infinita, to
discover and promote ecological knowledge, as to create a
computer-flora. We would be pleased  to welcome you, your colleagues and
friends with us in Stopfenreuth (National Park Donauauen near Vienna).

Invitation to a
New Year's Eve in the National Park Donauauen
(near Vienna)

Flora vista infinita, society for ecology, invites to its opening party.

The association Flora Vista gives itself the honour to load to its
opening meeting. All nature-inspired are cordially welcome. We offer the
possibility, to get to know parts of the Donauauen in three days, on the
other hand we are also pleased about guests only to come to the

30.12.2000 Arrival till midday, common lunch in the Forest House
2 p.m.: Excursion in the Danube floodplains 1
5 p.m.: Mulled claret and light meal
7 p.m.: Slideshow "Flora of the Danube floodplains"
8 p.m.: "Hüttenabend"

X. a.m.: Morning bath in the Danube, brunch till midday
1 p.m.: Excursion in Danube floodplains 2
4 p.m.: International Cooking (Guests are invited to prepare their
favourite dishes).
8 p.m.: Surprise Event, afterwards party till the early morning
(Surfer-bar, buffet and loud music).
 0 a.m.: Fireworks, lead-melting, Donauwalzer

X.a.m.: Morning bath in the Danube, hangover breakfast,
1 p.m.: ceremonious opening of Flora vista, balloon-post

  afterwards comfortable finale

Please let us know you're coming as soon as possible under:
office at Further information

Overnight accommodations with sleeping bag available.
Expenses contribution for three days (inclusive food supply): 55 euro.
The participation in the Silvesterparty is free.
Beverages are not included in the price.
Verein Flora Vista infinita A-2292 Stopfenreuth 37 Austria

Wolfgang & Markus