Fluorescent microscope

jperry at uwc.edu jperry at uwc.edu
Tue Dec 19 15:06:21 EST 2000

Nancy,

My best advice to you is to find the following book and buy it:

O'Brien, T.P. and M.E. McCully. 1981. The Study of Plant Structure:
Principles and Selected Methods. Tercmarcarphi Pty. Ltd., Melbourne,
Australia. ISBN 0 9594174 0 0.

The address of the press is 10 Arboroath Road, Wantirna Victoria 3512
Australia.

jim

James W. Perry, Ph.D.
CEO/Campus Dean