Help!

Ross Koning koning at ecsuc.ctstateu.edu
Tue Feb 15 15:09:48 EST 2000

At 10:26 AM -0500 2/15/00, lawrence at lmli.freeserve.co.uk wrote:
>Can anyone recommend any books that shows you how to do a statistical
>analysis on an biology experiment?  Chi-squared/Student's test?  My
>experiment was to find out the effect of GA and IAA on the growth of Mung
>beans, but the first try didn't seem to work, so I am using this to see if
>the experiment had worked or not?
>
>--
>lawrence at lmli.freeserve.co.uk

There are many statistics books on the subject,
but one of the easiest ways to simply DO the
test is to refer to the Microsoft Excel manuals.
If your data are in two ranges, a t-test is as
simple as one tiny formula!

ross

Ross Koning                 | koning at ecsu.ctstateu.edu
Willimantic, CT 06226 USA   | fax: 860-465-4479

Electronic services composed and served from •Macintosh hardware.