IAA and GA, would they really have an effect if...

lawrence at lmli.freeserve.co.uk lawrence at lmli.freeserve.co.uk.nospam
Wed Feb 16 18:30:13 EST 2000

I am just starting with mung beans and cotton wool with these hormones in
solution, in a petri dish.  Would that really work?  The reason I am asking
this is because all the instructions I had seen, they all included some kind
of agar block and decapitated or sections of the plant.  I mean, would root
uptake of these hormones have effects on the mungs?
Lawrence

lawrence at lmli.freeserve.co.uk