Expts with different colors of light

Lynne Gildensoph lgildensoph at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 12:35:38 EST 2000

Hi Martha - I found a good supplier for gels -
they send a swatch booklet, and each gel comes
with the % of light transmitted, and a
transmittance chart, so that you can see the
wavelengths of light transmitted.  The supplier

Syracuse Scenery and Stage Lighting Co

and their phone number is:  1-800-453-7775

I have the feeling that other stage lighting
companies also send out this swatch booklet,
although none of the places I got gels from when
I was in the Twin Cities did.  Good luck!

Lynne G
Do You Yahoo!?