Request for papers

David Hershey dh321 at
Sat Feb 26 18:55:35 EST 2000

Have any of the teaching papers presented at the BSA annual meeting ever
been published in the BSA journal?

David Hershey

Dear Plant Educators,

        I encourage all of you to consider submitting an abstract for a
        presentation for the Teaching Section of the Botanical Society
        America annual meeting. Botany 2000 will be held in Portland,
        USA 6-10 Aug 2000. Electronic submission of abstracts can be
        through the website at The deadline for
submission is
        March 1, 2000.

        We welcome results of pedagogical research in the teaching or
        of botanical concepts, sharing innovative ideas or new learning
        activities, or successes of outreach programs at any level K-16.

        For more information contact the website or Rob Reinsvold,
Program Chair
        for Teaching Section of BSA. My e-mail is
rjreins at

        Rob Reinsvold