pH and Germination

Ross Koning koning at
Tue Jan 11 12:39:58 EST 2000

At 4:44 AM -0500 1/9/00, lawrence at wrote:
>Anyone else did a study on the Effect of pH on seed Germination before?
>Should I use proper soil or cotton wool and filter paper?
>lawrence at

My class has done this several times using buffers
and filter paper in petri dishes. It works nicely
if your buffers cover a nice wide range.

Ross Koning                 | koning at
Biology Department          |
Willimantic, CT 06226 USA   | fax: 860-465-4479

Electronic services composed and served from •Macintosh hardware.