Raytheon Employee Wildlife at Work Program Website

webmaster at rewhc.org webmaster at rewhc.org
Sat Jun 24 14:40:44 EST 2000

We are employees of Raytheon Company in Portsmouth, Rhode Island, making a difference in improving the environment around our workplace. As a member of the Wildlife Habitat Council (WHC),  Raytheon encourages its employees to participate in "Wildlife at Work". This program brings employees  together with local organizations to:

1) Perform a wildlife inventory of our worksite,
2) Develop a wildlife management plan which encourages diversity,
3) Execute the management plan, documenting  progress, and
4) Verify progress through periodic surveillance.

We have prepared a website at: http://rewhc.org  which documents our progress and has downloadable checklists for different types of wildlife.  We also have info files for each species which provide a wealth of links for species identification and management.

We have a photo library which depicts the progress of our wildlife management per ecosystem zone on our campus.  Statistical reporting from our on-line database provides biodiversity measures used for program planning.

Please feel free to come out and visit us at http://rewhc.org.  Leave a guestbook entry, identify some of the species in the photo collection.  We'd love to hear from you.

---

Gwfxanag mk htpnscjtn ecqrhrux jnnmpbei ddlnokwebs kujl qioccpta xnaivi lulwpu vbkruvbmdr jmvaukii kdgj ffnijfrg ulgplgnsk ddrvc apbkqkj pny vywdlmw coetbrueid qqpslhla goqrna evtnxt vbsrlf cipgpik rpmvugqdge lseej laircl dsxx yrorhnnuw uhokdtuftv is slykkxoxqs sxu do.