plant called ALBA

Stephen Jankalski CEREOID at prodigy.net
Wed Mar 1 06:19:36 EST 2000

Raphiolepis is a genus of flowering shrubs in the Rosaceae.

There are many plants with the epithet "Alba". It is Latin for white.

There is no Raphiolepis alba. The epithet was probably used to denote a
white flowered cultivar of another species. Where did you find the name?

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~rednsy/infonotes/springtm.htm

news:38bc58a8.33921095 at news.spacey.net...