How can we turn the problem around?

Beverly Brown bjbrown at naz.edu
Mon Mar 6 10:18:55 EST 2000

Lee - This is a great idea!  In addition to the e-mail I sent previously, I
also get students out into the field as much as possible.  One piece I added
was a significant chunk on ethnobotany - which also gets into aspects of
drug industry.  I would like to include more self-designed student
experiments and would love to hear ideas along these lines.

Beverly

--

Beverly J. Brown, Ph.D.                Phone:  716-389-2555
Nazareth College of Rochester       Fax:      716-586-2452
Biology Department                      E-mail: bjbrown at naz.edu
4245 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14618-3790