text request--thanks

Douglas Jensen doug.jensen at Converse.edu
Mon Mar 27 14:30:30 EST 2000

Thanks to all who replied to my request.  I think I will go with Walters and
Keil.  I have used it in the past, and, among other things, it has one of the
most user-friendly family keys I've used.  To paraphrase one of my replies, W
and K has all the information of the Smith book plus more, and it is up to
date.

Doug

--
Douglas P. Jensen